Sunday 18 November 2012

At the Christmas Fayre...

Hazel Fisher Creations

I will be selling original artwork and prints of my illustrations which range from pet and animal portraits to quirky illustrations of Hexley; my steampunk inspired fictional town.

Hexley is a centre for learning and discovery set in the late Victorian era from a past that never was.  The most popular illustrations from my Hexley series are my Clockwork Birds - I now have 10 different birds from the Robin and Blackbird to a Barn Owl and Kingfisher.  My Hexley illustrations also include unusual modes of transport like steam powered carriages, dirigibles and a fish shaped submarine.
Alongside the prints I will also be selling greeting cards, bookmarks, magnets and other items featuring my artwork.
See more of Hazel's art on her website: www.hazelfisher.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment