Monday 12 November 2012

At the Christmas Fayre...

C.P. Creations

I recently started making a range of jewellery about 4 months ago, what inspired me to begin creating my own was the fact that shops charged so much when the materials to make them was nowhere near the price they made you pay. I originally planned to just make for myself, family and friends but then when I started I found a passion for it, and C.P Creations was born.
I began with just simple shamballa style bracelets then went on to teach myself new ideas, I now make anything ranging from earrings to bracelets, phone charms to bag charms, necklaces to anklets and I’ve even made a couple of stylish dog collars. I am self-taught and forever experimenting with new ideas.
See more of Chloe's work on her facebook page... www.facebook.com/C.P.Creation

No comments:

Post a Comment