Wednesday 21 March 2012

Blog Update

You may have noticed that the Creations blog is undergoing a bit a a revamp - please bear with me as I should be finished soon!  I'll post an update on the changes along with details of the next fayre.

Update 23rd March 2012

I hope you like the new look to the Creations blog! :)  Here's an overview of some of the changes...
  • I have added details for the next Creations Craft Fayre - it will be on Saturday 1st December.  I will be contacting past sellers shortly and will start to book places at the fayre.
  • The left column of the blog will now be used for sellers ads linking to their website / blog / shop.  There is just one example so far, more will be added as stalls at the fayre are booked.
  • I am often asked by sellers if I know of any other local fayres so I thought it would be useful to add a page for other local events.  If you know of any other craft fayres or events please leave a comment on the blog or email me and I'll add them to the page.
  • I have also made a couple of blog badges please feel free to use these on your blog / website to link back to here.

No comments:

Post a Comment