Wednesday 22 September 2010

Meet the stallholders...

Rachel Hopkins
Have you always been a 'crafty' person - how did you start making things to sell?
Even as a child I liked making things for Brownie competitions, and simply fiddling about with fabric at home. Work and taking care of my three children has slowed my projects down a little and in recent years my creativity has been mainly channelled through fancy dress costumes for various school projects and parties. With my youngest now at playgroup I thought I would use some of my spare time to start creating again.
Tell us a bit about what you make...
For this, my first ever craft fair, I have designed and made a range of decorative items to hang in the home, some with a Christmas theme and some to be used all year round. I am also busy creating a range of bunting for the home, garden or even beach hut. I am looking forward to meeting people at the craft fair and getting some feedback on my designs, do come a visit me there.

No comments:

Post a Comment