Tuesday 10 August 2010

Meet the stallholders...

Cristy Poole
Have you always been a 'crafty' person, how did you start making things to sell?
I started making my jewellery about 4-5 years ago and I was self taught. I gradually learnt the different designs over this period until I was confident enough to sell them when I thought the quality was up to a professional standard I wanted. It's just a hobby but I need to sell some of my work just to get the money back for the beads and materials I use. I sell my items at very competitive prices, this gives everyone a chance to buy something and I hope remind them of my work.

Tell us a bit about what you make...
I make a wide range of different items from beaded rings, bracelets, earrings and necklaces and these are my own designs that are different from the normal jewellery that is sold.

No comments:

Post a Comment