Saturday 24 July 2010

First blog post!

Hello and welcome to the Creations craft fayre blog!
I have been attending craft fayres selling my art work and handmade items for a little over a year now, I really enjoy attending the events as it's a great opportunity to meet other artists/ crafters and the public! However, it's not always easy to find local events to attend so I thought I would have a go at organising my own event in the village where I live; West Bergholt.

My aim for Creations is to provide an event for local artists and crafters to display and sell their work and to give the public the opportunity to buy quality handmade items - a place to find something unique compared to the mass produced items on the High Street.

The first Creations craft fayre will be held on Saturday 20th November 2010 from 10am to 4pm at the Orpen Memorial Hall, West Bergholt. West Bergholt is a large rural village on the border of Essex and Suffolk and is just a few miles north-west of Colchester. There is ample parking at the hall and the 66 bus from Colchester stops just outside.

Bookings for stalls are now being taken - anyone who is interested please email me for more information: hazel.illustrator@live.co.uk

I will be using this blog to post updates on the progress of the fayre, including little interviews with confirmed stall holders to give you a taste of what you can see at the fayre!

Please feel free to leave comments on this blog too :)
Hazel

No comments:

Post a Comment